HCG Novarel Ferring® 10000IU
HOW TO MIX HCG TO GET NEEDED DOSAGE?
Here, you have 10000IU of novarel per ml
There isn’t a specific ratio of ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It’s quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs novarel with 5ml of bacwater, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml. Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml and the end result is 500 IUs per ml. Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of hCG per ampoule or vial.
Items needed: bacteriostatic water (not the water/solvent that comes with the kit) and some 5ml empty sterile vials or some syringes/slin pins.
1) Open novarel/amp with powder
2) Use a syringe to pull out 1ml of Bac Water and put in amp with novarel
3) It will instantly dissolve
4) Take syringe and add the mixed novarel solution to the sterile vial
5) Swirl gently and you have 5000IU‘s of novarel
6) Then draw 0.2ml (1000iu) and inject
7) put the rest in the refrigerator
8) Only use as much bac water as you need, too much may have a detrimental effect when the reconstituted hCG is stored.
9) For multi dose vials of powder (IE 5000iu) simply flip off the lid, draw up 2.5ml of bac water and squirt into the vial, then every 0.5ml or 50 on a 1ml slin pin will be 1000iu.
2) 1ml is a guideline, you could just as easily add 2ml then adjust 6) accordingly (IE: double, 0.4ml).
• The reason your discarding the amp of solvent is because its made for a single use.
• The most common side affect associated with hCG is gynecomastia. That is why start with low dosages!
• hCG will last up to 6 weeks if mixed with Bac water instead of the solvent it comes with.
• You can keep the mixed hCG levels in vials or syringes in the fridge till use.
hCG’s effect on body composition
One common side effect of weight loss is decreased muscle mass (16Trusted Source).
This is especially common in diets that severely restrict calorie intake, such as the hCG diet.
Your body may also think it’s starving and reduce the number of calories it burns in order to conserve energy.
Proponents of the hCG levels diet claim that it only causes fat loss, not muscle loss.
They also claim that hCG levels chart in diet by week elevates other hormones, boosts metabolism, and leads to a growth-promoting, or anabolic, state.
Low calorie diets may promote rapid short-term weight loss, but they’re not effective for long-term weight loss.
When you’re on a very low calorie diet, your body adapts by increasing hunger hormones and slowing energy expenditure, which makes maintaining your weight loss very difficult. This is why nutrition experts recommend small calorie deficits over extreme calorie restriction.