At least one in ten men has trouble getting or keeping an erection at some time in their lives. There may be physical or psychological causes, or a mixture of both. Whatever the cause is, due to muscle and blood vessel changes not enough blood stays in the penis to make it hard and keep it hard.
What causes erectile dysfunction?
- Drinking too much alcohol.
Levitra tablets will only work when you are sexually stimulated. It reduces the action of the natural chemical in your body which makes erections go away. Levitra allows an erection to last long enough for you to satisfactorily complete sexual activity. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Levitra. Levitra tablets should not be taken by anyone under the age of 18. The recommended starting dose is 10mg, and should be taken 25 – 60 minutes before sexual activity.
Do NOT take Levitra….
- If you are allergic to vardenafil, do any other ingredients listed in the product sheet.
- If you are taking medicines such as nitrates or amyl nitrate.
- If you are taking medicines used to treat HIV.
- If you are over 75 and are taking antifungal medicines.
- If you have severe heart or liver problems.
- If you are having kidney dialysis.
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack.
- If you have, or had, low blood pressure.
- If your family has a history of degenerative eye disease.
- If you have ever had a condition involving loss of vision from insufficient blood supply.
Beware of taking Levitra….
- If you have heart trouble.
- If you suffer from irregular heart beat.
- If you have a physical condition affecting the shape of the penis.
- If you have an illness that can cause erections that won’t go away.
- If you have stomach ulcers.
- If you have a bleeding disorder.
- If you are using any other treatments for erectile dysfunction.
- If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision.
We will send this product once a prescription has been received or when you have completed our online consultation.
ALWAYS READ THE ENCLOSED PRODUCT LEAFLET BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
Advancing life – that’s what we at Bayer are all about. We put ourselves to the test day in, day out. All together. All over the world. With enthusiasm for new ideas.