Human Pharma® 10000IU
HOW TO MIX product TO GET NEEDED DOSAGE?
Here, you have 10000IU of HCG levels per ml
There isn’t a specific ratio of ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It’s quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs product with 5ml of bacwater, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml. Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml and the end result is 500 IUs per ml. Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of product per ampoule or vial.
Mixing HCG levels:
Items needed: bacteriostatic water (not the water/solvent that comes with the kit) and some 5ml empty sterile vials or some syringes/slin pins.
1) Open product/amp with powder
2) Use a syringe to pull out 1ml of Bac Water and put in amp with hCG
3) It will instantly dissolve
4) Take syringe and add the mixed product solution to the sterile vial
5) Swirl gently and you have 5000IU’s of hCG levels
6) Then draw 0.2ml (1000iu) and inject
7) put the rest in the refrigerator
8) Only use as much bac water as you need, too much may have a detrimental effect when the reconstituted hCG is stored.
9) For multi dose vials of powder (IE 5000iu) simply flip off the lid, draw up 2.5ml of bac water and squirt into the vial, then every 0.5ml or 50 on a 1ml slin pin will be 1000iu.
2) 1ml is a guideline, you could just as easily add 2ml then adjust 6) accordingly (IE: double, 0.4ml).
•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent is because its made for a single use.
•The most common side affect associated with hCG is gynecomastia. That is why start with low dosages!
•hCG will last up to 6 weeks if mixed with Bac water instead of the solvent it comes with.
•You can keep the mixed hCG in vials or syringes in the fridge till use.
Since 1997, we have been constantly working to ensure that patients in our country have direct access to branded, innovative pharmaceutical products.GENESIS' Pharma portfolio includes novel branded pharmaceutical products of high therapeutic value, many of which are biotech. Most of these pharmaceutical products are intended exclusively for hospital use, and are designed to meet therapeutic needs of patients with rare and serious diseases.