PLEASE NOTE This guide is for educational purposes only. We will not be held liable for any negative outcome resulting from use of this guide. If in doubt, we recommend purchasing the product.
Curious about how to make your own Bacteriostatic (BA) water? It’s not too hard! While we sell it cheap here on the store for convenience, if you’re curious and handy, it’s not too hard to make yourself.
Obtain a decent source of clean water. While lab-grade DI water isn’t necessary, we don’t recommend river water either. Most will opt for sealed bottled water, or distilled water from the store. Your main concern here is heavy metals (often found in tap water), as benzyl alcohol cannot neutralize these.
>99.5% Benzyl Alcohol
Empty 10ml sterile vial(s)
To complete our product, we will be adding a small amount of Benzyl Alcohol to sterile water, forming a solution of 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol (i.e. 99.1% water).
- To make 10 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 9 units of benzyl alcohol (0.09 mL).
- To make 30 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 27 units of benzyl alcohol (0.27 mL).
- To make 100 mL of bacteriostatic water, you need 90 units of benzyl alcohol (0.9 mL).
100 units = 1 mL
1 unit = 0.01 mL
1 mL = 1 cc
- Use an alcohol swab to wipe the tops of all vials you are working with.
- Using a clean insulin syringe, measure out an appropriate amount of benzyl alcohol per the math above, adjusting the numbers if necessary based on your desired volume.
- After drawing out the benzyl alcohol, re-cap the needle and set aside.
- Use a new needle to inject the correct amount of water into each vial (e.g. a 10ml vial will have 9.91ml of water).
- Inject the benzyl alcohol to each vial you’re making.
Is telling is that this is the number one solution for puffiness below the eyes, and it really makes sense.
Should you put hemorrhoid cream on your face? Why some experts say yes
It certainly sounds weird, but they have their reasons.
/ Source: TODAY
Preparation H … on your face? Yes, you read that correctly.
“Preparation H is a vasoconstrictor,” explained Dr. Sejal Shah, founder of Smarter Skin Dermatology in New York City. “By narrowing the vessels, it helps reduce puffiness. It can also make any bluish discoloration less noticeable.”
Preparation H, $20, Amazon
According to celebrity groomer KC Fee, it’s a well-known secret in the beauty industry.
“As weird as it sounds, it actually works,” said Fee, who has worked with Armie Hammer, Billy Eichner and more. “If you have sensitive skin, you might want to use it sparingly and keep it on for only about 10 minutes or so.”
Others caution that, while it works, the effects don’t last very long. “It is good to use it only on special occasions. Use a tiny amount of Preparation H cream under the eye area, being careful not to get any into your eyes because it may cause severe irritation. And let it dry before applying makeup,” suggested makeup artist Kyriaki Savrani.
End of quote.
How effective is aspirin therapy for heart disease?
Aspirin therapy can have a significant impact on lowering your risk of having a heart attack or stroke. This is especially true in people with multiple risk factors, such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and diabetes. Always talk to your provider before taking aspirin for heart disease.
What are the benefits of aspirin therapy?
Aspirin helps reduce the risk of blood clots in people with cardiovascular disease or a history of clot-related strokes or transient ischemic attack (TIA). It may also help people with blood flow problems due to blood vessel disease.