If you already have basic knowledge of diet & nutrition but you feel it is not enough, welcome, this course is for you! Every query you have in mind will be answered below:
Who should apply?
- Nursing Staff
- Health fitness professionals
- Fitness trainers
- Sports coaches
How will the course proceed?
There will be
- Practical & case studies
- Regular evaluation
What certificates will I receive?
- All regular students meeting the minimum requirements will receive a completion certificate.
- Only the students passing the examination will receive a lifetime valid certificate of Specialist in Advanced Diet & Nutrition.
What are the career prospects?
- You will get knowledge and understanding of advanced diet & nutrition.
- It will help boost your existing career in fitness & health.
- You will be able to start a new career in fitness & health.
- You can become a dietician, fitness expert, nutritionist, health teacher etc.
What is the course type?
The course type is regular and correspondence.
What is the duration of the course?
- A class will be held every week for 10 weeks.
- Regular students will have to attend all the classes and give their exams in 12 months.
- Correspondence students do not have to attend the classes but give their exams in 12 months.
What are the passing marks?
- Objective: 35 out of 70
- Subjective: 15 out of 30
- Total: 50 out of 100
Who are the faculties?
- Consulting Dietician (R.D)
- Professional lecturers in the field of clinical nutrition
What is the syllabus?
- Introduction: human body
- Role: nutrition in human body
- Energy: requirement, expenditure, body composition, energy balance etc.
- Protein, fats
- Vitamin: water soluble & fat
- Methods of cooking
- Exchange list
- Menu planning
- Counselling tips
- Nutrition in lifecycle: pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, adolescence, adulthood and old age.
- Weight management
- Nutrition in cardio vascular diseases
- Nutrition in hypertension
- Nutrition in gastrointestinal, liver, pancreas, and gall bladder diseases
- Nutrition in Diabetes Mellitus, bone, anaemia, febrile.
- Nutrition in renal diseases
- Endocrine disorders
- Nutrition for fitness & sports
What are the benefits of the course?
- Advanced knowledge of diet & nutrition.
- Understanding of preparation of diet plans.
- Opportunity of making a career in fitness & health field.
- Lifetime valid certificate on clearing the exam.
Register for a healthy journey today!